Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Postcard paradise



via CAAI News Media

Wednesday, 20 January 2010 15:00 Post Staff


Name: Phay Lina (female)
Age: 18
Education: Student at Wat Kosh High School (Grade 12)
From: Phnom Penh
Since I started grade 12 I have been studying a lot to prepare for my high school exit exam. Sometimes I feel want to go on holiday but I don’t know where to go and with who.
On a recent national holiday, my friend asked me take a bus with them to Kirirom Mountain and you know what, when I arrived there I loved it so much. The sight seeing and water falls were fantastic.
I was only there for 4 or 5 hours but it made me feel so good, refreshed and relaxed. And it’s not so far from Phnom Penh, just 70 to 80 Km away.

_______________________________________


Name: Chea Mean (male)
Age: 22
Education: Student at Wat Kosh High School (Grade 12)
From: Phnom Penh
I normally go on vacation with my family and friends. I’ve been to a few resorts and tourist places like Siem Reap, Kep and Sihanoukville, but my favorite place is Sihanoukville. I’ve been there 3 or 4 times. It’s a wonderful place to go on holiday. It gives you many choices.
+ The girls are beautiful on the beach
+ The seafood is yummy
+ The sight seeing is nice and beautiful
+ Swimming and relaxing down on the beach is comfortable.

_______________________________________


Name: Suy Sovanna (female)
Age: 22
Education: Studying tourism in her third year at Norton University
From: Kompong Thom

On vacation last year, I went to Kep and Veal Puok village with my friends. They are beautiful places.
We swam a lot in Kep. I like the natural sightseeing, and the sea was beautiful. We spent one day in Keb and Veal Puok is not far from Kep. There is a mountain that you can only walk up. There is just a very small path with many kinds of trees. I think it’s an adventure trip but I liked it. We have to bring food along because nobody sells food there. We still wanted to go because the view of mountain and trees is so beautiful. We went by bus with four of us, and we only spent about US$70 to $80 all together.

No comments: