Tuesday, 26 April 2011 12:00 DAP-NEWS
- At 10:25 Thai soldier still fire artery to Cambodia´ s TaMoan and TaKrabey temples.
- Cambodian military officials said that the skirmish at Phnom Trap of Preah Vihear left five Thai black clad troops dead.
- Cambodian Military officials said at 19:24 PM situation is calm.
- Cambodian Military officials said the electricity in Samrong district of Oddor Meanchey were cut since 18:20 PM. The electricity were supplied by Thailand.
- Provincial governor said that till now Cambodian refugees up to 7,055 families (28,180 people)
- Till 18:12 Thai soldiers continues shelling to Cambodia
- At 17:30 PM Thai soldiers fired artery to Thmor Daun of Oddor Meanchey.
- Cambodian military officials said that at 17:25 Thai soldiers started firing artery 155 mm to Cambodia’s Bos and Keab villages.
- Cambodian military officials said that Thai soldiers started firing artery 155mm to Cambodia’s territory.
- Cambodian military officials said that till 16:42 PM Thai troops stopped firing to Cambodia’s Ta Moan and Ta Krabey temples.
- Thai source said that Thais’ ambulance evacuated wounded soldiers from the frontline
- Cambodia said that at 16:05 PM Thai and Cambodian troops were silent but the arteries still in fighting.