Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Cabodian childrens fund



Well I landed back in India last week after a very quick visit to cambodia, I last visited cambodia 7 years ago and wow what a change the place is amazing.Its hard to believe a country can change so much!

When I first visited in 2001 Cambodia touched us like no other country has done to this day, I have a personal love for Cambodia and its people. In 2001 my self and my wife visited a childrens hospital and along with the tourist routes we done as much as we could at the time for the children we met buying them pencils and pads etc..

We promised that if we were ever in the postion to do charity work for the kids in cambodia then we would, so six years later we started sponsering two girls from the CCF last weekend I flew to Phenom penn to meet Chenda and Sophea, Chenda is my sponser child, so we arranged to travel from CCF1 (phnom penn) to meet her family in Barong village Kenndal province around 3 hours from the city, we also took all of the other kids from Barong home for the day to see there familys.

CCF COMUNITY CENTER

So we set off from Phenom penn at 7am 1st we took a pick up truck loaded with kids in the back from Phenom penn to a ferry crossing on the Tonle sap river we crossed that and had a 1 hour drive 4x4 to the edge of the lake that surrounds a number of islands, one of which was home to barong village.

PICK UP TRUCK LOADED ON THE TONLE SAP FERRY.

We took a long boat for around one hour, which may I add was very painfull but worth every minute! once we arrived at Barong despite being nervous beyond beleife about meeting Chendas family I was in ore of what I was doing its not every day you get to travel to the hart of cambodian country side to have lunch with a family.The language barrier was no problem we had a translator but spent most of the day looking around the island or at the family house smileing alot.

THE CHILDREN OF BARONG VILLAGE.

We spent along time playing catch football and learning how to count with children. Lunch was fantastic we had fish chicken and rice traditional Khmer food 100%.It was a truley amazing trip but way to short I'm planning on returning to Phenom penn in July this time all my family will travel. AND WE CANT WAIT.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com