Friday, 30 January 2009

Vice president of German parliament to visit Cambodia

www.chinaview.cn
2009-01-29

PHNOM PENH, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- Wolfgang Thierse, Vice President of the German Parliament, will officially visit Cambodia from Jan. 31 to Feb. 4 to beef up the friendly bilateral relations, said an official press release here Thursday.

Wolfgang will respectively pay courtesy calls with Senate President Chea Sim, National Assembly President Heng Samrin, and Prime Minister Hun Sen, said the release from the National Assembly.

The vice parliamentarian president will also meet representatives of the political parties which have seats at the National Assembly, as well as representatives from the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia (ECCC) and other national and international institutions, it added.

Editor: Lin Liyu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Bing for something


else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to


browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked
it and also

included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot
more, Please do keep up the great job.

Stop by my website :: edinoborstva.bosa.org.ua