Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Selena Gomez: I’m Going To Cambodia


Selena Gomez has fun on the set of a spring photo shoot in Malibu on Saturday afternoon (April 4).

The 16-year-old starlet caught up with JJJ in Puerto Rico, where she filmed the Wizards movie. Selena shared a bit about her charity work, saying, “There are so many [charities out there] and my plan is to do as many as I can. I have a voice and it’s really wonderful to use that voice. I just like to educate people on what’s going on and what’s happening in the moment. Like in Puerto Rico, what is the biggest issue out here. So that’s what happening in this moment of my life. I plan on going to Cambodia this summer for a week to work with kids. I love children.”

Selena also revealed that if she weren’t acting, she’d be a chef! She said, “I love cooking. I’d love to study cooking. I love to make teriyaki pasta. It’s teriyaki chicken with Hawaiian sauce. I cut up the chicken, shred it and then put pasta in it. It’s that with vegetables.”

1 comment:

Adam said...

Selena is nice and beautyful. I wish that she and I were friends.